Search 1,449,155 ads on Pakistan's favorite Classifieds Site


Federal Services Tribunal Lawer / Advocate

Peshawar, Pakistan
  • Ad Id
  • Ad Posted
    11 Sep 2014
If you are an employee of a ministry, autonomous body working under the supervision of Govt. or a corporation owned by Govt. and your valuable rights related to your job are in question, you may contact us to have a legal advice, to file an Appeal before the Federal Services Tribunal or to move a Writ Petition before the High Court.Views: 285